Moving season, which runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day every year, is often at its busiest near the beginning of summer—and a lot of Americans are moving to Tennessee this year. E-Z Movers is a professional moving company in Chicago. The company’s customer records reflect this trend.
Top 5 reasons for Tennessee movers
Several E-Z Movers customers share their reasons for deciding to move. Here are some of the most popular factors that attract people to Tennessee:
- Prime entertainment. Tennessee is known the world over as the cradle of country music. Nashville movers and others who relocate to this state are able to enjoy the vibrant music and entertainment scene in the area, with famous venues like the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame, and festivals such as the CMA Music Festival.
- Great weather. The state of Tennessee has a humid subtropical climate. Temperatures don’t often go below 50 degrees during the day, and the temperature range for the majority of the year is 60 to 90 degrees.
- Rich history. Tennessee is proud of its heritage, and there are many historical sites and attractions throughout the state. Franklin movers can enjoy the historic downtown district, with quaint shops, historic architecture, and a Civil War monument.
- Beautiful parks. In the state of Tennessee, there are parks to suit everyone’s outdoor tastes. One great park for Murfreesboro movers is the 430-acre Bakerfield-Crescent Park, with baseball fields, running trails, and an 18-hole disc golf course.
- Perfect for families. With friendly people, low crime rates, and lots of activities, Tennessee is one of the best states to raise a family.
E-Z Movers offers Tennessee moving specials
For anyone making a local or long-distance move to Tennessee, E-Z Movers delivers cost-effective and convenient full-service moving. The company currently offers discounted long-distance moves, and local moves that include unlimited free wrapping supplies and one month of free storage.